If anyone has any queries then please check out the latest information below and the FAQ page.
1. Finish line…this year, we have changed the finish line so that runners will be in by the Atlantic Pond instead of down the Marina….
Preview…….A full preview of the course with the updated finish can be seen here.. http://munsterraceroutes.blogspot.ie/2013/01/cork085.html
2. The entry fee is €25 and you can still enter by going into John Buckley Sports, online or enter on the day. There are dry fit tops for the first 800 to enter. Get your entry in asap if you want to be sure of a top.
3. There will be two water stations on the course, at approximately 4 miles and at 7.5 miles.
4. Technical T-shirts for the first 800 entrants.
5. The race will be chip timed.
6. There will be pacers for 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 minutes.
7. In addition to a full list of category prizes, a number of spot prizes will be given to race finishers. If you are lucky enough to be randomly selected at the finish line, you will be told, your number recorded and your prize presented during main prize-giving at Lee Rowing Club.
8. Reminder to all club runners that this year, the John Buckley Cork City 10 Miler incorporates the County 10 Mile Championship. Medals for 1,2,3 in men’s and women’s Senior and O/40 categories.
Race sponsor John Buckley with race director Paul Gallagher of St.Finbarr’s AC
9. Registration: Race numbers, Tshirts and John Buckley Sports discount vouchers will be available for collection on:
Saturday 12th from 2.00 – 5.30 pm at John Buckley Sports, Mulgrave Road, Camden Quay, Cork City, and
Sunday 13th from 8.00 am at Race Headquarters, Lee Rowing Club, Marina, Cork City.
The race starts at 10.00 am
Re registration…Precision are sending an email shortly to all those who registered online, for collection of numbers participants will need to state their name and confirm DOB. For those who entered by post or in JBS, someone from St.Finbarr’s AC will send them the same email today…
10. Car Parking: The main car parking area will be between Lee Rowing Club and Shandon Boat Club (drive down Centre Park Road and turn left at Lee Rowing Club along the riverfront).
There will also be parking at the southern entrance to the Atlantic Pond by CAB Motors parking area 2.