The St. Finbarr’s A.C. Cork City 10 Miler is Munster’s premier 10 mile road race held in Cork City every summer.
The 2023 race will be held on Sunday morning, August 20th, with a 09.30 race start time.
The 10 mile road race will start on Cork City’s Marina walkway and take in the Blackrock Loop and The Old Railway Line.
The race, an Athletics Ireland registered event, has a flat and fast course which proves popular with fun and elite runners alike.
Key Race Day Information
- Race Start: 09.30am
- Race Date: Sunday August 20th 2023
- Race Start Location: Outside Goulding’s Fertilisers on the Centre Park Road
- Race Finish: Kennedy Park, Monaghan Road
- Check out the full route here
- Cork City Hall is Race HQ
- Bag drop available at Race HQ (Main Entrance Cork City Hall) from 08.00am
- There will be toilets at Race HQ and a small number or portaloos at the start and finish lines
- There will be water stations at mile 4 and mile 7
- Prize giving & refreshmemts at Race HQ Cork City Hall at 11.30am
- Race Support Desk will be open from 08.00am at Race HQ
The St. Finbarr’s A.C. Cork City 10 Miler is part of the Peugeot Race Series, seven road races around the country, with a guaranteed prize pot of €18,000 on offer.
The event is kindly sponsored by Doyle Solicitors.
The 2023 Partner Charity is the Irish Guide Dogs.
St. Finbarr’s AC would like to thank all participants, volunteers, partners and sponsors throughout the years.
Cork City 10 Miler
💥Sunday August 20th 2023
💥Race Start: 09.30am